ABOUT

JENNIFER

Nothing lights me up more than helping others become fulfilled, successful, and live life with profound joy.

 

That's why I've dedicated my life to learning about and teaching healthy life dynamics, transformation of self: mind, body, & spirit.

80% of transformation in any area is Mindset and the other 20% is Mechanics. Because of that...

 

I'm obsessed with neuroscience, the quantum field, and psychology - how each plays a role in how we think, believe, feel, and behave - and how to quickly transform every area of life: health, marriage, business, happiness, and giving back. 

Don't lay down on my sofa and tell me how you feel.

I'm more interested in changing your behavioral patterns so we can catapult you to success.

I am an International Interventionist who empowers people to create a life they love by transforming themselves, their health, relationships, and business.

RELATIONSHIP - As an International Marriage Interventionist, I help couples catapult their relationship from shabby to spectacular, from loneliness to loving, and from boredom to bountiful.

BUSINESS - Because of my online success, I had business owners around the world asking for mentorship.  So... I also teach people how to create profitable online businesses so they impact thousands, so they can #WorkFromAnywhere with a #LaptopLife

PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION - Relationship and business success starts with...  Self.  
I teach balanced and healthy living in my course THE TRIAD: Mind • Body • Spirit. You'll experience a radical self transformation.

Need help transforming an area in your life?  Allow me the honor of helping you.

The strategies I use with clients are science-based and descend from Human Needs Psychology - that means my methods are scientifically backed and work on all people: every culture, race, & religion.  So whoever you are, wherever you are, I can help.

PROFESSIONAL BIO

  • Certified in Strategies for Conflict Management - University of Notre Dame
  • Certified in Intercultural Management - University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business
  • Executive Certification in Advanced Negotiations - Univ. of Notre Dame
  • Board Certified International Strategic Interventionist - Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention
  • Best-Selling Co-Author of Success Breakthroughs with Jack Canfield, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul.

IN THE NEWS

On September 21st, 2018, Jennifer was awarded The Quilly Award by the National Academy of Best -Selling Authors at the Hollywood Roosevelt (home to the first Oscar's).  This award was for the best-selling book, Success Breakthroughs, she co-authored with Jack Canfield (author of Chicken Soup For the Soul).  

Book title: Success Breakthroughs

I help clients achieve their goals by recognizing and eliminating obstacles, and designing a clear plan that incorporates creative solutions for accelerated results.

I would love to help you!

Want to have a conversation about how I can help you?